- who is the personal data controller,
- what data are processed,
- what purposes of data processing are,
- how long the data remain processed,
- what rights our Clients enjoy as the personal data subjects,
- who the data are made available to,
- how the Clients’ personal data are protected.
Personal Data Controller
The Controller of the Clients’ personal data is the partnership: NANOWSKA s.c. Ewa Nanowska, Ewa Nanowska-Szmyt, ul. Płowce 34, 80-153 Gdańsk.
What data are processed?
The performed translation/interpretation service involves the processing of the data contained in the documents the Client delivers for translation, as well as the Client data indispensable for compliance with account settlement and accounting requirements.
What are the purposes of data processing?
The data provided by the Client are processed solely for the purpose of performing the translation/interpretation service and for account settlement and accounting purposes.
How long do the data remain processed?
The Client data are processed for the period necessary for seeking claims and defending from claims, in accordance with section 118 of the Civil Code.
What rights do our Clients enjoy as the personal data subjects?
Pursuant to the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation 2016/679 (EU) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC – (GDPR), our Clients enjoy the following rights in connection with the processing of their personal data by the partnership: NANOWSKA s.c., Ewa Nanowska, Ewa Nanowska-Szmyt:
- the right of access to the data,
- the right to have the data rectified,
- the right to have the data erased (right to be forgotten),
- the right to lodge a complaint with the personal data protection supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office in Poland,
- the right to restrict the processing of the data,
- the right to data portability.
To exercise the above rights, please contact the Personal Data Controller, i.e. the partnership: NANOWSKA s.c. Ewa Nanowska, Ewa Nanowska-Szmyt.
Who are the data made available to?
The Client data may be transferred to the Personal Data Controller’s service providers (IT service provider, accountants) who have signed confidentiality declarations.
Client data may also be made available to the entities entitled to gain access to them under the binding law, e.g. the law enforcement authorities, or debt collection institutions.
We do not transfer the data of our Clients to any countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
How are the Client personal data protected?
In order to ensure safety of personal data, we apply the necessary organisational, technical, and IT measures in accordance with the Personal Data Safety Policy of our partnership.